Activity and Nutrition Aotearoa (ANA) invites you to share your stories, collaborations or projects relating to public health nutrition and physical activity at our conference to be held in Auckland on May 21 – 22nd 2019.
- Collaboration – the key to promoting health and wellbeing and preventing illness by making the best use of all our resources, diverse skills, and lived experiences.
- Everyone’s business – by embracing the opportunities to work within and between sectors to collectively build capacity and capability to solve some complex challenges with the people who matter.
- Have you worked together to achieve a common purpose?
- Have you an example of inter-sectoral collaboration?
- Have you any examples of partnership with another provider or programme?
- Can you share your expertise in skills needed for collaboration such as networking, communication, and leadership?